Request for a Free GATE Live online classes Demo
Why GATE Online Coaching Classes from GATEFLIX?
GATE Live online classes will be held daily on weekdays from 9.30 pm -11.30 pm. This enables student to study at a convenient time, covering whole GATE syllabus and also get connected with faculty regularly for solving doubts online. So enjoy your GATE preparation on your fingertips.
Country’s best GATE tutors having teaching experience of over 400 batches are teaching on GATEFLIX platform and will be solving doubts live as well it is as good as joining any physical gate academy for GATE preparation.
Strategy to attempt paper, to Improve GATE exam score, Revision sessions, Live tests using GATE calculator and quizzes in regular classes makes these live classes a unique one. These are additional sessions apart from regular classes.
In case you missed a particular video class/session due to your job shifts/University exams/illness, recorded video session of the same will be made available in your Gateflix login after 5 days of scheduled classes.
As the world moving towards data, our mentors have done an analysis of past 34 years GATE exam papers and will reveal important topics, concepts and tricks to solve them. Even the mock Analysis is done based on data of over ten thousand students.
This Enables a student to interact with the faculty for all his/her doubts and can resolve them immediately. A regular telegram group will also be active to post doubts and immediate solution for the same will be provided, this will also enable peer learning.
GATE Online course
Student’s request is our demand. As requested by many Gateflix users and other students, that apart from recorded format of lectures for GATE exam, students are looking forward for GATE live online classes where they can interact with faculty more frequently, get their doubts cleared and kind of maintain regularity in attending classes as they do in physical classes.
For the same reason idea of online classes is launched and is now ready to be conducted on Gateflix platform. It will now solve all the hurdles and concern areas of students. On click of a button , India’s best faculty for GATE exam will be there in front of you, taking your classes, solving your doubts during lectures & mentoring you in these specialized online classes and providing. All you need is a normal Internet connection . This unique classes will help student in keeping them engaged as the case with physical classes and at the same time they can attend these classes as per their comfort.
Choose your Program
GATE Live Class
700+ hours of Live classes by faculty
400+ hours of recorded Videos.
Doubt Sessions for every subject-Live
1000+ questions through e-Practice Book.
Past year GATE questions with detailed solution.
E-books- theory for ALL SUBJECTS.
12+ Subject wise tests with Solution.
GATE live Classes Few Faculty Profile
S S Chauhan
Schedule of GATE classes – batch 1
|5-Mar||Thr||Linear Algebra- System of linear equation|
|6-Mar||Fri||Linear Algebra- Eigen values and Eigen Vector, Caley Hamilton Theorem|
|9-Mar||Mon||Linear Algebra- Eigen Values and Eigen Vector, Linearly independent Eigen Vector, Diagonalization|
|11-Mar||Wed||Linear Algebra- Gauss Siedal Method, System of linear Differential equation, Calculation for Pivots elements, Gate Questions|
|12-Mar||Thu||Linear Algebra-Gate Questions|
|13-Mar||Fri||Probability Distribution- Basics of Probability and Discrete Probability Distribution, Binomial Distribution, Poisson’s Distribution|
|16-Mar||Mon||Probability Distribution-Continuous Probability Distribution, Uniform Distribution, Exponential Distribution, Normal Distribution|
|17-Mar||Tue||Probability Distribution-min(X,Y) distribution, Cummulative distribution, Joint Probability Distribution|
|18-Mar||Wed||Probability Distribution- Gate Questions||Engineering Mathematics-Computer Science Syllabus Finish|
|19-Mar||Thu||Vector Analysis- Basics of Vector|
|20-Mar||Fri||Vector Differentiation- Gradient, Directional Derivative, Normal, Divergence, Curl, Vector Integration- Line integration with open path and closed path|
|23-Mar||Mon||Vector Integration- Surface integration, Area in 2 dimensions, stokes theorem, Green’s Theorem, Reverse stokes theorem|
|24-Mar||Tue||Vector Integration- Volume integration, Gauss Divergence theorem, Volume generated by rotation, Arc length, Surface area by rotation|
|25-Mar||Wed||Vector Analysis- Gate Questions|
|26-Mar||Thu||Numerical Analysis- Numerical Integration- Trapezoidal Method, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8, Gate Questions|
|27-Mar||Fri||Numerical Analysis- Numerical Differentiation- Forward Eulers method, Backward Eulers method, Modified Eulers method, Stability Analysis, Runge Kutta method, Gate Questions|
|30-Mar||Mon||Numerical Analysis- Roots of equation- Bisection method, Newton-Raphson Method, Secant method, Regula-Falsi method|
|31-Mar||Tue||Numerical Analysis- Gate Questions|
|1-Apr||Wed||Ordinary Differential Equation|
|2-Apr||Thu||Partial Differential Equation|
|3-Apr||Fri||Differential Equation- Gate Questions|
|6-Apr||Mon||Laplace Transform- Properties, Improper integration, Initial value theorem, Final Value Theorem|
|7-Apr||Tue||Fourier Series- Sine and Cosine series||Engineering Mathematics-Civil Engineering Syllabus Finish|
|8-Apr||Wed||Complex Analysis- basics of Complex number|
|9-Apr||Thu||Complex Analysis- Complex Differentiation, Complex Integration|
|10-Apr||Fri||Complex Analysis- Complex Integration, improper integration|
|13-Apr||Mon||Complex Analysis- Gate Questions|
|14-Apr||Tue||Questions Discussion- Engineering Mathematics- Selected Questions submitted by students|
Note: Next month schedule will be notified to students on 25th of every month
Schedule for GATE 2021 :
|February-2020||Engineering Maths||Will go at a slow pace so that you get acquaint with faculty and technology|
|March -2020||Engineering Maths|
|April- 2020||Technical Subject 1||This will be an important subject of your branch carrying weightage of Over 12 marks at least|
|MAY-2020||Aptitude||As students might have exams. this will get repeated later.|
|June -2020||Technical subject 2||Extra class on weekends will be arranged.|
|July 2020||Technical subject -3+4||Subjects with less content & syllabus will be covered|
|August 2020||Technical subject 5|
|September 2020||Technical subject -6+7||Subjects with less content & syllabus will be covered|
|October 2020||Technical subject 8+9||Mostly all subjects will be covered in October. We will utilise Diwali break and will conduct Extra classes|
|November 2020||Revision round 1||A short refresher classes will be conducted to ensure that student is referring to classes whatever has been scheduled|
|December 2020||Extra practice + Aptitude||Doubts + practice|
|January 2021||Revision and Past year questions||Solving & Practising question along with solving doubts are the things which faculty will be conducting in these classes.|
Online Classes for GATE Exam
We have provided some of major branches syllabus for GATE 2022. However students who want syllabus in details for GATE 2022 syllabus pdf they can check though GATE official website.
- Engineering Mathematics :Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Applied Mechanics and Design :Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences :Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications
- Materials Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering :Engineering Materials, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Machining and Machine Tool Operations:, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research
- Engineering Mathematics : Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability
- Computer Science and Information Technology , Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures , Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Computer Networks
- Engineering Mathematics :Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equation (ODE), Partial Differential Equation (PDE), Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Structural Engineering :Engineering Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Construction Materials and Management, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering :Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering :Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation
- Environmental Engineering :Water and Waste Water, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes Noise Pollution
- Transportation Engineering :Transportation Infrastructure, Highway Pavements, Traffic Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
Electronics and Communication
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Methods, Probability and Statistics
- Networks, Signals and Systems : Network solution methods, Continuous-time signals
- Electronic Devices :
- Analog Circuits
- Digital Circuits
- Control Systems
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Transform Theory
- Electric Circuits
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Power Electronics
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Analysis of Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods.
- Electrical Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
All Your Questions Answered
Will recording of these sessions will be provided if I miss the session?
yes , complete recording will be provided to you within 5 working days of class completion. However, we recommend you to be sincere and attend every class as in recorded version you might miss the live doubt clearance & live interaction with faculty.
Will I get immediate doubt resolved or will there be separate doubt sessions?
If you have doubt during the live class , you can ask your doubts in chat box and faculty will respond immediately. Also special doubt sessions (at least twice) will be organised every month.
Is there any provision to attend demo class? Will faculty teach on board or PPT??
You can attend a live demo session on GATEFLIX as webinar. Contact the support number to know the next webinar date or mail to email@example.com. Also you may refer to our YouTube channel or telegram group for demo class .
I am working professional. If I get late ,Can I join in middle of the lecture?
yes, you can log in or log out anytime you wish. But we strongly recommend to attend full class as you might miss crucial concepts.
How may mocks, Subject test and topic test will be provided? What if we want More tests?
Refer to product offering for more details. You will get a complete test series along with course. 100+ topic test, 12+ subject test, 10+ full Length tests and 10+ All India mocks will be provided. In case a student need more test , we will update more test in student login.
Will this preparation help me only in GATE exam or other State PSU exam and private company exams like IPAT, CCMT etc?
Yes, this preparation will help you for any State engineering Exam. The focus will be GATE but any exam like IPAT by CII or CCMT by TCS will be covered in this preparation.
What will be the profile of faculty teaching on GATEFLIX?
All faculty teaching on platform will be from IIT/IISC. To know more about faculty and access their free sessions attend our next webinar. To know the dates of next live webinar e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I cancel my online classes subscription in between?
Dear Student, there is no such facility to cancel subscription of live classes, once you have enrolled for the same .